“Reverse Blockade: emphatically insisting upon something which is the opposite of the truth blocks the average person’s mind from perceiving the truth. In accordance with the dictates of healthy common sense, he starts searching for meaning in the “golden mean” between truth and its opposite, winding up with some satisfactory counterfeit. People who think like this do not realize that this effect is precisely the intent of the person who subjects them to this method. ” age 104, Political Ponerology by Andrew M. Lobaczewski
“In their paper, “Construct Validity of Psychopathy in a Community Sample… Salekin, Trobst, and Krioukova write “Psychopathy as originally conceived by Cleckley (1941) is not limited to engagement in illegal activities, but rather encompasses such personality characteristics as manipulativeness, insincerity, egocentricity , and lack of guilt – characteristics clearly present in criminals but also in spouses, parents, bosses, attorneys and politicians, and CEOs, to name but a few. (bursten. 1973; Stewart, 1991)…As such. psychopathy may be characterized…as involving a tendency towards dominance and coldness. Wiggens (1995) in summarizing numerous previous findings..indicates such persons are prone to anger and irritation and are willing to exploit others. They are arrogant, manipulative, cynical, exhibitionistic, sensation-seeking, Machiavellian, vindictive and out for their own gain. With respect to their patterns of social exchange (Foa & Foa, 1974), they attribute love and status to themselves, seeing themselves as highly worthy and important, but prescribe neither love nor status to others, seeing them as unworthy and insignificant. ” Page 89, Political Ponerology, footnote see http://www.ponerology.com
===”Anything said to a hypnotized subject is true for them” said hypnotist and advisor to OSS/CIA Mr. George Estabrooks in 1943
Compare the above to L. Ron Hubbard “What is true for you is true for you”
Political tags – such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth – are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.
Robert A. Heinlein
‘The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their proper name.’
Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day. – Thomas Jefferson
Secrets are the mortar
binding lies as bricks together
into prisons for the mind
Those that think own us
want us at each other’s throats
instead of united at theirs.
Quora: Are we really on the brink of WWIII?
ADDING some related links to save them in a handy place, and for those who find the data above of value:
For those who have learned that truth is always stranger than fiction, here are a couple of links to events that I felt were worth describing..
1) http://theapolloseries.blogspot.com/2014/09/the-betrayal-of-mr-robert-minton.html < note the link at the end of my firsts section, to “why Bob Minton decided to write his first check to the cause” This was deleted and moved from public view in the Ex-Scientology Message Board. A longer and slightly more detailed edit is webbed on Lermanet.com HERE
2) Google LERMANET PAPERCLIP for an RTF file (doc) with images of Ike, Dullus and Dr Carroll, and short description of interview with the head of OPERATION PAPERCLIP’s son… (NOT ON WIKI..) This doc was cited by Jim Willie PhD’s Hat Trick financial Newsletter two months ago.
3) A messy lesson in mental manipulation, based on recent events about some of mind control’s rhetorical methods to manipulate what you and I believe to be true – http://www.lermanet.com/deadagentingprimerfromesmbforum.htm
4) Introduction to Covert Hypnosis – another messy page that looks like my desk containing material they do not want you to know. Who is “they” you might ask? – then you are on the wrong blog…
5) Some deprogramming information on Quora that is not scientology specific.
6) See my Quora Scientology Answers HERE
7) Great Quotes on LIBERTY
I’d prefer to die speaking my mind than to live fearing to speake