The Dogs of War
April 23rd, 2016
The father of mass media mind control, Edward Bernays just happens to have been the nephew of Sigmond Freud… A lesser known fact is that Freud popularized cocaine as a panacea….. then he had the nerve to propagate a theory that the root of insanity is repressed sexuality… What nonsense…as anyone who has experienced cocaine knows it makes people horny…(note1)
The Ponerology Factor: Over centuries, those psychologists who would get funding, get published and get professional tenure and get taught in college were more often those whose theories helped the owners control their peasants more effectively…and keep them willing slaves.. ONE example: Stalin had the brilliant Bechterev killed… while keeping and using Pavlov and men became the dogs of war.
Seven Points to Ponder
Edit Nov 18, my 66th Birthday
The real WWIII is mankind vs. the psychopaths
1) So many religions, so many sects, they can’t all be right. What is important is not who is right, but that they actually encourage men to be decent toward one another as humans.
2) The arguments between the religions are all between their prophets, and their editors, translators, book burners, inquisitors and demonizers.
The God is the same God.
3) I believe there is a constant transmission throughout all creation, that carries these truths, and those that manage to silence their egos, and then silence the noise of constant thinking in their minds… sometimes can tune in to this transmission.
4) That some of these prophets had better reception than others is no reason to go to war. That some of them should have slapped the side of their sets a few more times to get a better picture, is no reason to go to war.
5) Those that profit from lies, profit from war and have been using religion as a scapegoat to further their own PROFITS for thousands of years.
6) Those who profit from lies, profit from war and have been using RACE as a scapegoat to further their own PROFITS for thousands of years.
7) And Those that think they own us
seek to keep us at each other’s throats
lest we unite at theirs. (Note)
This screed above is dedicated to Alexey Mozgovoy
“War is the greatest injustice. We are not fighting the culprits. Those who pay, who incite, who use the media to make people turn against each other – this is who we should fight against.” – Alexey Mozgovoy, commander of the “Ghost” brigade, killed May 23, 2015
by a sniper from Azov Battalion who fight for the puppet government in Kiev, Ukraine which was installed and financed by the USA after we stole their gold.
PS: Below: This is selfie of one unit of AZOV Battalion:
Edit: Oct 22,2016 WWIII from a psychological perspective LINK
Edit: July 12th 2017
Note #7 above Like scissors cuts paper, perspective cuts framing..
One hour video perspective by Michael Black: